Please do the following:
- Send your findings to us using our online form
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data,
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report as soon as we can (at least within 3 business days) with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report,
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission,
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and
- We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.
Thanks for your help
We appreciate the time and work it took to discover security vulnerabilities. The following people helped us to find, fix, and disclose security vulnerabilities safely:
This Responsible disclosure is based on the guidelines from NSCS